October 10, 2015

Scooting By - Paper Smooches

Hey peeps.  I'm back with a card for the Paper Smooches guest designer spot and the Paper Smooches Sparks challenge.  I've had this stamp set sitting in my room for a while now.  I grabbed my Zig markers and got to work.  I needed to color an image for The Daily Marker 30-day challenge and this image fit the bill.





Can you see that amazing wink of stella on this scooter?  I love this stuff.  I works fantastic too with my Zig markers.  I put a little breast cancer flag on the back of my scooter.  I'm sending this card to a friend who has just completed her last chemo.  Thank you Jesus!





Gotta run peeps.  Need to make some YouTube videos.  I'll see you back here soon.

Go fort and be crafty
 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...