October 8, 2015

Wonder Woman - Missy Joy Style

Hey peeps.  How's it going?  I'm back with my last post showing off the items I picked up at the Oriental Trading Company.  Now you did go fill your cart and get your goodies already right?  If not I'll wait! (elevator music)  Okay great your items will be at your door in no time.  If you missed my posts from earlier in the week you can see them here and here.

So all my stuff is ready for the party.  But what's a party without a parting gift.  This one is disguised in some little adorable Halloween Owl Favor boxes.  Now they can't open these in their cars on the way home but once they arrive safely at home they can have a night cap. ;-)




Now my precious little doggie Missy will be greeting our guest.  Of course she needs to be in costume.  She is a wonderful and funny dog so she deserves to be dressed as Wonder Woman. When I saw this costume on Oriental Trading Company I KNEW I had to get it. This is the cutest costume ever.




Isn't she precious?!?  I love this doggie to death.  She is such a joy in our lives.  My little road buddy and crafting companion.  Okay everyone have a great day and I'll see you back here soon.

Go forth and be crafty~


 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

"This review is based strictly on my opinion. Others may have a different opinion or experience with the products listed above. I was provided the products free of charge by Oriental Trading Company and I provided my honest opinion. No other type of compensation was received for this review."

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...