October 6, 2015

Adult Halloween Fun

Hey peeps.  If you didn't see my post from yesterday about all the goodies I got from Oriental Trading Company check it out here.  Now since I have all the candy I need for my party, I needed some stemware for the punch and wine. Just to make sure my friends don't mix up their glasses they will get some really fun ones to keep track of.  So for my guest who will be indulging in a little bit of wine, their glasses are outfitted with these adorable eyes.  Aren't they too cute? They eyes are other cute and quirky stickers are from the Goofy Jack-O-Lantern Face Stickers.  Who says you have to use these on Jack-O-Lanterns?  I'm thinking outside the box and putting these stickers on my wine glasses. I'm sure I'm going to get a lot of giggles from my friends.


 Now for the guest who want to drink my poison punch they get to sip from these Bloody Wine Glasses.  Eck...these are too much fun!  Just a little bit of scary for a whimsical touch.  I promise no real blood was used to make this decoration.  LOL




And for my guest who love their coffee just as much as I do, they will have a good cheer with these adorable mugs I created with the Goofy Jack-O-Lantern Face Stickers.  I mean look at those luscious lips. Sooo darn cute! 

Okay now go fill up your cart over at Oriental Trading Company so you can treat your party guest to a few giggles.  I'll be back on Thursday another post will some adorable little critters and the star of the show my doggie Missy.  You won't want to miss this post.

Go forth and be crafty~

 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

"This review is based strictly on my opinion. Others may have a different opinion or experience with the products listed above. I was provided the products free of charge by Oriental Trading Company and I provided my honest opinion. No other type of compensation was received for this review."

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...