November 3, 2015

SugarPea Designs Sweet Peek Week - Day 2

Hey peeps.  I'm back with sweet peek day 2.  So let's get on with the show.  I'm super excited to show you my card using the Whisky Business stamp set and  coordinating Whisky Business Sugar Cuts. I just had to make a kitchen scene for my pretty baker.







I colored up all of my elements with Copic markers and die cut them out.  Next, I drew a kitchen scene for my card.  Just using a ruler, a black Copic multi-liner and some Copic markers.  I popped all of my images up on pop up dots and then made a sign to hang in the kitchen with one of the sentiments in the stamp set.  Here is a closeup of my happy little baker.






Remember our entire Holiday Product Release will be available for purchase in the SugarPea Designs Store on Friday, November 6th at 6:00 PM EST!


We would love to hear your thoughts on the products introduced today!!  Please leave a comment on this post and on each of the talented SugarPea Designers shown below and you could WIN!  We will chose one lucky person to WIN the Whisky Business stamp set from the comments left here and on the DT Blogs!  All winners during our Holiday Product Release will be announced on Sunday, November 9th.








Have a fabulous day everyone.  I hope you fit some crafty into your day!  
 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...