November 5, 2015

SugarPea Designs Sweet Peek Week Day 4

Hey peeps.  So are you loving this new release or what?  I'm having a blast making cards and coloring.  I think you're going to LOVE these next cards.

First up we have the awesome 12 Days of Christmas and the Everyday Is Christmas with the coordinating Everyday is Christmas Sugar Cuts die.  It was so easy using these two stamp sets together to make one amazing (well really two amazing) cards.



WOW...I can't say enough about these stamp sets.  I started my card by stamping the 12 days of Christmas stamp set in two shades.  I used Memento Pear Tart and Lady Bug for my colors.  I just put one color on half of the stamp and then added the next color on the bottom.  Using my Misti I was able to line things up perfectly.  I colored all of these adorable images from the Everyday is Christmas stamp set with my Copic markers.  Once they were colored I used the Everyday is Christmas Sugar Cuts die to cut them out. All I had left to do was to pop each image of the correct sentiment.  Viola, these cute cards were together in no time.

Since I had colored up a few of the images I decided to use one of the calling birds to make this cute tag card.  I used one of the sentiments from the Feeling Sentimental stamp set along with the Gift Tags Sugar Cuts die.  I sponged on a few circles in the background with a stencil and distress inks.  Adding a touch of red with some ribbon really made my card pop.






Remember our entire Holiday Product Release will be available for purchase in the SugarPea Designs Store on Friday, November 6th at 6:00 PM EST!  We would love to hear your thoughts on the products introduced today!!  Please leave a comment on this post and on each of the talented SugarPea Designers shown below and you could WIN!  We will chose one lucky person to WIN the 12 Days of Christmas stamp set from the comments left here and on the DT Blogs!  All winners during our Holiday Product Release will be announced on Sunday, November 9th.








Have a great day everyone!  See ya back here tomorrow for the SugarPea Designs sweet peek week wrap up.  You don't want to miss it!


 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...