December 17, 2015

Mint Owl Studio Bundle of Joy VIDEO

Hey peeps.  I wanted to share with you a video I made using the newly released Bundle of Joy stamp set from Mint Owl Studio.  I  love making quick and pretty cards with this set.  Here's a group of cards I made just the other day.


These pretty cards came together in no time flat.  Let me show you how I make one.


See how easy that was? You can make a set of these to give out to a friend as a gift or make a few and have them on hand for that special occasion.  Make sure to swing by Mint Owl Studio and purchase your set TODAY.

Go forth and be crafty~

 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...