December 18, 2015

Mint Owl Studio - Bundle of Joy

Hey peeps.  I'm back with another card using the Bundle of Joy stamp set from Mint Owl Studio. Tracy has done a fantastic job in creating this set.  It's perfect for all your cards, tags and gifts.

I simply watercolored a background for my card in a soft pink.  Next I stamped the flower wreath and colored in a few of the  flowers with my Copic markers.  I stamped the banner and cut it out before I added a splash of pink.  The last thing my card needed was some sequins.  Viola a very pretty congratulations card.  This set is perfect for all occasions.

Thanks for swing by today.  I'll see you guys soon.

Go forth and be crafty~


 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...