December 14, 2015

Mint Owl Studio Release Day

Hey peeps.  It's release day over at Mint Owl Studio.  I am so honor to be able to help Tracy out with this fantastic release.  We have given you some sneak peeks on Periscope of the two stamp sets that are ready for you to purchase TODAY.  Let me show you one of the cards I made using her adorable Bundle of Joy stamp set.

How adorable are these little animals all snug in their little blankets?  I truly feel in LOVE with this set.  I watercolored each one of this cuties then cut them out.  Next I laid them out on my card base and stamped the sentiment.  I used some of her cloudy day and sunset sequin to add just a dash of embellishment to my card.  So ubber cute.

Now it's your turn to get your hands on this adorable set.  Don't forget to add some sequins to your cart.  These little pretties are gorgeous!  Now I'm going to send you over the Mint Owl Studio blog to see what Tracy has to showcase for you today.

Go forth and be crafty~

 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...