January 27, 2016

Sketch and Color Challenges

Hey peeps.  Back with a super quick card.  I wanted to join in on the challenges over at My Favorite Things and Splitcoaststampers.  Love when I can make one card to fit multiple challenges.  Okay on to my card. I used the Snowflake Splendor and Sophisticated Snowflake stamp sets from MFT. I also used the dies from the Fish Tail Stax and Blueprints 15. For my inks I used Simon Says Stamp Mint, Scuba, Blue Jay and Island Blue.


And here is a closeup.  I loved the color combo for the challenge over at MFT and it worked fabulously with the sketch from SCS.


I must say I really like how this fun winter inspired card turned out.  I'm sending it to a friend who was sitting in all those mounds of snowflakes up north last week.  Gotta run everyone.  I'll see you back here soon.

Go forth and be crafty~


 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...