January 31, 2016

Valentine's Day Party - Oriental Trading

Hey peeps.  Are you ready for Valentine's Day?  I am ready and can't wait to spoil my hubby with sweets, presents and of course all the love he can muster from his one and only true love ME!!  LoL  Let me show you how to get your party started.  Of course the place to start is at Oriental Trading.  They have tons of party supplies.  And not just for your own party but for classroom, bible study, work spaces, etc.  They can get you all set and ready to go so you are the star of your own party.  Let's see what I have up my sleeve today.  Caution this is a heavy photo post.  Get your wallets ready. I've also added a list of all the products I used so it will make shopping for you easier. AND Oriental Trading is having a 60% discount on all Valentine supplies.

Now I have my table all set and ready to go.  With great paper products and heart filled treasures on my table I'm already in love.  And of course I must add the sweets.









Now if you guys don't know me, I'm a candy junkie and I LOVE sharing it with my hubby, family and friends.  Each person that stops by will get a gift in this adorable arrows and hearts bag and some candy. They can fill those adorable cellophane bags with all those sweet treats.












For my hubby, I have something a little extra.  I love giving him cute stuffed animals he can put on this desk while he's at work.  I know he gets the crazy eye from his co-workers but he just rolls with it.  He knows I love showering him with little mementos so he knows how much I love him.  And this adorable little stuffed lion stole my heart.  Yup I had to have him.  He will be kept secret snuggled nicely in this lovely decorated bag. 




And last, the decorations are up.  I love these pretty heart banners.  They are so shiny and pretty.  Then I just needed to add a beautiful all red heart banner on the wall and my decorating was complete.






So are you ready to party yet?  If you are looking for great Valentine's Day treasures to make your day special, head on over to Oriental Trading to get your party started.  You'll love their fast shipping and your event will be pretty darn festive.  Remember, sharing LOVE should be fun and sweet.  I'll see you guys back here soon.

Go forth and be crafty~

 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png



"This review is based strictly on my opinion. Others may have a different opinion or experience with the products listed above. I was provided the products free of charge by Oriental Trading Company and I provided my honest opinion. No other type of compensation was received for this review."

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...