February 25, 2016

Sugarpea Designs Sugar Sketch 42

Hey hey peeps.  I'm back with another card for the challenge over at Sugarpea Designs.  I took a break from video editing to get in my room and be creative.  And I'm so happy I did.  I love this sketch.









I used the cute ring stamp from the Everyday Is Christmas stamp set.  See how you can stretch those holiday stamp?  So don't put them away just because the holidays are over.  You can use these stamps all year long.




I used a sunburst die to make my one of my background panels.  The large panel is made from My Minds Eye paper pad.  You can't really tell here in the picture but I put some Spectrum Noir clear sparkle pen on the diamond.  Yes, we need our diamonds to sparkle.  LOL  

I'm going to enter my card into the Simon Says Stamp and Word Art Wednesday challenges.  Have a great day everyone.  I'll see you guys soon.

Go forth and be crafty~


 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...