February 21, 2016

CASology Challenge 185

Hey peeps.  I have been busy busy busy this weekend.  Organizing things in my stamp room, doing Copic maintenance (oh what a pain) and creating videos and cards.  I had just enough time to squeeze in this card for the CASology challenge.  You guys saw on my Periscope how I watercolored this eggs using the Egg-a-licious stamp set and die from SugarPea Designs and the Daniel Smith Extra Fine Watercolor Dot chart. Here is a link to the video from my Katch.me account.  Not sure why it's sideways.  I need to figure out how to change that.  My stamping enabler Kymona mentioned that the Casology challenge was to use cute eggs so I quickly created a card.







I quickly made a water wash for my eggs to sit on and used some colorful washi tape and enamel dots to finish off my card.  Love when a quick card come together.  Thanks Kymona for letting me know about the challenge.  Now back to work so I can share more crafty cards and videos with all of you.  I'll see you back here soon.


Go forth and be crafty~

 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...