February 7, 2016

Valentine's Day Card Series - Card 1

Hey peeps.  I'm doing a Valentine's Day card series this year  and I have a few videos to share.  I love sharing this day with my hubby.  We have been valentine's for more years than we haven't.  I've know and loved this dude forever.  So let me show you my card for today.





I love watercoloring.  It gives cards such a pretty and soft look with very minimal effort.  Let me share a video I made.  This card was very easy to put together.




Thanks for stopping by everyone.  I'll see you back here soon with another Valentine's Day card.  Have a fantastic day!

Go forth and be crafty


 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...