February 11, 2016

Valentine's Day Card Series Card 4

Hey peeps.  I'm back with my last card of my Valentine's Day card series.  Thanks to everyone who has left comments on my previous videos.  If you missed a card, no worries, you can click here and head on over to my channel and catch up.  Let me show you my final card.


I must say that making this card gave me so much happiness.  I love how it came out.  It was a pretty easy technique.  Working with Brusho is like magic in a jar.  I learned by watching Jennifer McGuire that using Press and Seal for transferring small die cuts to your card is a genius idea.  Check out my video.




Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a fantastic Valentine's Day.  If you are doing a Galentine's Day have a fabulous time ladies.  I will see you guys back here soon.

Go forth and be crafty~

 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...