March 17, 2016

Happy Birthday To Me...

They say it's your birthday.  Well, it's my birthday too!  LOL  This is what I sing to my twin every year.  I'm such a dork.  Yes, I have a twin sister and I just LOVE sharing my birthday with her.  She is an amazing woman and plus she's the other "half" of me.  I mean, she has to be awesome right?!?  LOL  Here's a few pics of me and my first and best friend!





I pray that God continues to bless us with many many more years of "twinness"  Even though we aren't together today, we talk at least three times a day.  It's really fabulous having a twin.  Have a great day everyone.  As De De and I say....WONDER TWINS ACTIVATE! ;-)

Crafty hugs,


 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...