April 4, 2016

Twin Time - A Little Break

Hey peeps.  Happy Monday.  This week my twin sister is in town so I'll be hangin with her and having an amazing time.  We get so silly when we are together.  We laugh until we cry and my hubby just looks at us like we are crazy.  He's used to the madness by now.



I'll be back a little later in the week with a card or two but until then I wanted to let you know about my DT call for my soon to be released collection over at Brutus Monroe.  Check out my periscope right HERE on Katch.me for all the details.




Have a fantastic Monday everyone and I'll see you back here soon!  


 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...