May 2, 2016

Do You Know Yupo? - TUTORIAL

Hey peeps.  I have been asked by several of you on Periscope to make a tutorial for the marbled backgrounds that I created.  I am hooked on this technique and this Yupo paper.  This stuff is magical. So here is the backgrounds I created for the tutorial.  I have about 10 other designs ready to cards. I'm telling you this is addictive people.  I used Adirondack inks and Copic refill inks for these backgrounds.




Onto the video.  You are going to want to try this technique.  This is a warning.  LOL




Are you ready to try this out?  The possibilities are endless.  The more colors you have the more creations you can make.  I'm going to frame some of these panels as they are frame worthy.  Let me see what you create.  Always looking for pretty items to share on my blog.  

Have a great Monday everyone.  I'll see you soon.


 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...