May 17, 2016

Rainbow Fun - TUTORIAL

Hey hey peeps.  As promised I'm back with a video using the Joyful Sentiments stamp set just released from Brutus Monroe.  I shared a card last week on release day but I promised to share a video on how the card came together.  So here is the card I made using the Folk Weave stencil along with some distress inks.  I love making rainbow colored cards.  I used my favorite sentiment from the Joyful Sentiments set.  I love the font we used on this stamp set.


Here is another card I made using the same stencil but with a different sentiment.  This sentiment is from the Spring Garden stamp set that was also released over at Brutus Monroe.


So are you ready to see the video?  Sit back and relax while your eyes get ready for a gorgeous rainbow background.  I'm sure you're going to love this video (if I say so myself).  ;-) If you are looking to purchase the distress inks they are available over at Blitsy. Feel free to use my link on the side of my blog.  The stamps, stencil and embossing ink is available at Brutus Monroe.




Have a fabulous day everyone.  I'll see you back here soon.

Go forth and be crafty~


 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...