June 20, 2016

Sweet Peek Week - Day 1 SugarPea Designs

Hey hey peeps!  Today is Day 1 of the SugarPea Designs sweet peek week.  I'm so super excited for this release.  Playing with all the new stuff really got my mojo back in top peek.  Here are the two cards I made for the release.

For my first card I used the Celebrate All Things stamps set with some distress ink to make a one layer card.  I stamped the images first in place ink and then offset it with versamark.  Heat setting it in clear embossing powder allowed me to have the white highlight around the word and dots.  I added a flag with another sentiment from the stamp set.  Just a touch of sequin and my card was done.


This card was super easy to put together thanks to the soon to be released It's a Celebration paper pad.  I drooled over this pad as soon as I saw it.  I used two pieces of the paper to do an inlay on my card panel.  Next I die cut out the banner and sentiment.  Super quick and stylish card!






 All of these new items go together effortlessly to make adorable and festive celebration projects!




GIVEAWAY
Would you like to win the new Celebrate All Things stamp set? All you need to do is leave a
comment the SugarPea Designs blog
 telling us about a special birthday memory!
 It's THAT easy! You have all week to comment! Winners during our June Product Release will be announced on Sunday, June 26th.


BLOG HOP

Our team has some amazing creative inspiration for you using the products featured here today. While your visiting each blog be sure to leave a sweet comment for them, giving you an extra entry to win today's giveaway prize.

Next on the hop is Isha Gupta. I think you are going to LOVE this release from SugarPea Designs.  I'll see you back here tomorrow for more sweet peeks.

Go forth and be crafty~ 


 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...