June 21, 2016

Sweet Peek Week - Day 2 SugarPea Designs

Hey hey peeps.  It's Day 2 of the sweet peeks for SugarPea Designs.  Today's sweet peek is right up my alley.  Who doesn't love ice cream, right?  The Summer Scoop stamp set and sugar cuts are going to be my summer go to set.  Check it out! I'm a sprinkles girl and will be one until the day I can no longer eat rainbow sprinkles.  LOL  I made my cute cone the star for this card.  Using the It's a Celebrate paper pad really helped to pull my card together.





Summer Scoops {Stamp}







GIVEAWAY

Would you like to win the new Summer Scoops stamp set? All you need to do is leave a comment the SugarPea Designs blog telling us your favorite flavor of ice cream! It's THAT easy!  You have all week to comment! Winners during our June Product Release will be announced on Sunday, June 26th.
BLOG HOP
Our team has some amazing creative inspiration for you using the products featured here today. You can visit each of our designers blogs below for details on their projects.  And while you're there be sure to leave a sweet comment for them, giving you an extra entry to win today's giveaway prize. 

Next on the hop is Isha.  I'll see you guys back here tomorrow.





 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...