August 30, 2016

Colorfest Watercolor Pencil - REVIEW

Hey peeps. Happy hump day.  It's about to storm here in Florida and I'm going to curl up with a coloring book and some awesome new watercolor pencils.  You know that I love doing reviews to share with you some of the great tools you can add to your craft space.


Well today I'm sharing a new company called Colorfest.  They send me their premium watercolor pencils to try out.  As I have mentioned before I will only bring to you products that I think will be an asset to you and keep you from spending money on supplies that might not be up to par.  So let's get started.



Have a great day everyone.  For my peeps here in Florida, stay safe and dry.


 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

"This review is based strictly on my opinion. Others may have a different opinion or experience with the products listed above. I was provided the products free of charge and I provided my honest opinion. No other type of compensation was received for this review."

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...