August 1, 2016

Summer Trends Blog Hop With Blitsy

Hey hey peeps.  The summer is still in full tilt.  The Blitsy team is here to share with you some of the summers hottest trends.  You should of arrived here from my teamie Natalie's blog.  There's nothing better than having a new trend to latch on to and I'm all over the flamingo trend.  I'm seeing it EVERYWHERE!  From cereal bowls to artwork.  Everywhere I look I see an adorable pink flamingo.
 

So to celebrate my summer trend I've created a card for you today.  And of course we have to rock a pink flamingo.  LOL  The stamped image is from Stampendous called Flamingo.  I'm sure you would of guessed that, right?!?  I framed my flamingo with a pierced frame die and colored my image with Copic markers.



Next I used some liquid pearls in the color of flamingo to add some pearl accents to my panel.  I grabbed some Doodlebug Paper that matched perfectly with my scene.  Don't you just love how a card just comes together?  Since I wanted my flamingo to be center of attention, I just layered on a piece of designer paper onto a white card base.


There are some fabulous items for purchase during this blog hop.  So of course Blitsy is having a sale on these items.  Just click here to grab your goodies.  Now there can not be a hop without a prize right?  So there is $50 giveaway up for grabs.  All you need to do is collect the secret word from each blog along the hop and on the Blitsy blog give them your words.  My word is GLITTER!  Yup, I sparkle all the time.  LOL

Now it's time for you to head on over to Kim's blog where she is sharing her summer trend.  Have a great day everyone and good luck.




 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...