July 20, 2016

Happy Birthday To My Baby Girl

Hey peeps.  I hope you're having a great day.  I have been busy taking some craft classes and enjoying my summer days.  I hope to be back posting on a more regular basis soon.  But you know when summer its, it's a totally different kind of day.  LOL 

Today's post is in honor of my mini me.  I want to celebrate my "baby" girl today. Well, not a baby anymore but still my baby girl.  She has grown into such an amazing young lady.  Her Dad and I are extremely proud of her and so honored to be her parents.  Happy birthday Jazmin.








I just adore this handful of beauty.  She's incredibly smart, GORGEOUS and the one of the best people I have ever birth. (I have a son sooo have to share the love equally).  LOL  Happy birthday baby girl.  Mommy loves you to the moon and back.

Have a great day everyone.  Celebrate your babies today!  See ya back here soon!

Crafty hugs,

 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...