July 16, 2016

MFT Chevron Fringe - TUTORIAL

Hey hey peeps.  Back with another card and tutorial.  I'm playing along in the MFT sketch and color challenge.  I have to admit that I LOVE how this card came out.  Using this chevron fringe gave so much texture to my card. PLUS I wanted to share with you how I used the die to cut out a diamond border. Here is a link to how I made the enamel dots you will see on my card. 



 









Here is my video for today's card.  You can watch it HERE too.  I've linked all the products I used on this card.  I do know the chevron fringe is out of stock right now but should be back soon.  I also added alternative products for items no longer available.






Have a great day everyone.  Be safe out there!  Find some time to create for yourself.

Go forth and be happy,


 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png


Follow on Bloglovin


No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...