July 14, 2016

MFT Flashy Florals - TUTORIAL

Hey hey peeps.  I'm back with a card using the Flashy Florals stamp  and dies from My Favorite Things.  I have really enjoyed playing with this card kit.  So much inspiration and goodness.  Let me share my card with you first and then I'll have a video for you.


This card came together rather quickly.  Once I stamped out the flowers, leaves and sentiment the card was basically done.  Just added some washi and it was ready for an envelope.  Let's see how it all came together.  You can also watch my video HERE.



You can still purchase most of the items used in this video.  The green ink I used in the video is not available so I replaced it with another green that is similar in the supply list.  I've shared a supply list for you below.  Have a great day everyone and I'll see you soon.

Crafty hugs,


 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...