September 23, 2016

Fall Coffee Lovers Blog Hop

Hey hey peeps.  Happy Friday!!  Today is the first day of the fall coffee lovers blog hop.  The hop will run from September 23 until September 30.  There are over 60 sponsors for the hop so there are plenty of prizes up for grab.


Let me show you my card. I use the adorable Rice Rice bay penguin from SugarPea Designs.  When I stamped him I carefully did not stamp the chopsticks and sushi pieces.  I paper pieced his clothing with Lawn Fawn Fall plaid paper and placed a hand drawn coffee cup on his tray.  Yup he's serving up my coffee this morning.  The sentiment is from the Espresso Yourself stamp set also from SugarPea Designs.




Now it's time for you to start hoping around and having fun.  I can't wait to see all the lovely cards and projects along this hop. Have a great weekend everyone.


 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin


No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...