September 12, 2016

Kraftin' Kimmie Sneak Peek Week - Day 1 Santa Paws

Hey peeps.  I'm so excited to be participating in the September release for Kraftin' Kimmie stamps.  I have been a HUGE HUGE fan for Kim and her amazing stamp line.  To have a chance to play along with her and the talented ladies on her team is an honor.  I will sneak peek and Periscope the upcoming release all week.  If you want to see these stamps up close and personal, make sure you follow me on Periscope @mzdanajoy.  

So let's get started. We're kicking things off with this cutie patootie stamp set by artist, Emilie Goulet for all you animal lovers! We certainly can't forget them at Christmastime! This set features two ADORABLE images plus three coordinating stamp sets at it's called SANTA PAWS!



Here is my card using this adorable stamp set. I colored my image up with Copic markers and diecut it with a stitched square die. Pairing it with some soft holiday paper and my card was complete.  I kept my card clean so my image would pop.  



Be sure to join us at the LIVE Online Release Party on Saturday night at 6pm EST! We'll be checking out ALL the NINE new clear stamp sets, sharing fabulous creations, giving away prizes and having tons of merry fun!


All the Krafty Girls and Guests listed below have lots of cheerful designs to share with you today featuring the SANTA PAWS stamp set! Be sure to hop around and leave lots of love at each and every stop because one lucky commenter will WIN a gift voucher to the krafty shop! The winner will be announced at the shop so don't miss it!

See everyone back here tomorrow. Have a great day!!

DANA

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...