September 14, 2016

Kraftin' Kimmie Sneak Week - Day 3 Shaking It Up Polar Bear

Hey hey peeps.  Back again with another sneak peek for you.  How's ready for an adorable polar bear hunt? Well we don't have to hunt far, they are on my card!!  LOL They are just too darn cute and lovable.

This sweet little 4x4 clear stamp set is full of roly poly polar bear images with lots of accessories and gorgeous sentiments! You can use it on it's own or in addition to the Shake It Up snow globe stamp set from yesterday's peeks for an endless combination of possibilities!! There's a total of SIXTEEN stamp sets in this adorable set!




 For my card, my little guys are just chillin' in the snow relaxing.  I sprayed on my blue sky with Copic markers and stamped my cute polar bears in pairs on my card.  Next I stamped a few trees and added some shading on the snow banks with my Copic markers.  Of course I had to add some glitter to sparkle things up.




 Be sure to join us at the LIVE Online Release Party on Saturday night at 6pm EST! We'll be checking out ALL the NINE new clear stamp sets, sharing fabulous creations, giving away prizes and having tons of merry fun!  All the Krafty Girls and Guests listed below have lots of cheerful designs to share with you today featuring the SHAKE IT UP - POLAR BEARS stamp set!


Be sure to hop around and leave lots of love at each and every stop because one lucky commenter will WIN a gift voucher to the krafty shop! The winner will be announced at the party so don't miss it!  See you guys back here tomorrow for more cuteness.


 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...