November 7, 2016

Altenew Geometric Flower Card

Hey peeps.  Happy Monday.  You all know me, I like to think outside of the box.  When I purchased the Altenew Geometric Flower stamp set I already knew I wanted to use it to make my Christmas cards.  We don't always have to reach for those holiday stamps to create something beautiful this time of year.  So grab those summer stamp sets and use them in the winter months.  I promise the stamp police will no be showing up on your door step.

Here is the card I made using the Geometric Flower stamp set, white embossing powder and some scarlet and green Brusho.  This card was very easy to put together.  I first stamped out the flowers leaving my bottom area free.  I sprinkled on some white embossing powder and heat seat my flowers.  Next, I placed a piece of paper down to cover the lower portion of my card and sprinkled on some red and green Brusho.  I spritzed on just a bit of water to get my colors to move across my paper.  This technique is so easy and fun.  You totally get a different effect each time you do it. 


To finish up my card I stamped my Big Scripty Greetings Holiday sentiment from Simon Says Stamp with Memento Luxe Love Letter ink and heat set it with clear embossing powder.  I added just a few sequin to finish off my card panel.  Instead of placing my panel on a white card base, I used one of my new favorite neutral colors Fog from Simon Says Stamp.

That wraps up my card for today.  I'll see you guys back here soon!


 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin


No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...