December 1, 2016

Holiday Gift Giving - Oriental Trading

Hey hey peeps.  Are you ready for the holidays? Well if you're not,  too late love they are here.  LOL  It's time to share some kindness and what better way than to do it with homemade cookies, some candy treats and bottles of wine.  Yes something for everyone.  Nothing to me is better than showing your family, friends and neighbors how much you appreciate them.  And guess what you don't have to break the bank to do it.

You can truly be in style this year and give your goodies in style using some fun and happy products from Oriental Trading.  I love giving a good bottle of wine and who wouldn't want to receive one in an adorable bottle sweater bags.  Look how cute this adorable ugly sweater one is.



Like I said I love giving away goodies however I'm not a great bread maker.  So instead of using regular goodie bags to add some holiday candy in, I used super cute Christmas treat containers filled with yummy chocolates, vanilla tootsie rolls and lifesavers.  There is sooo much candy to pick from at Oriental Trading.



Now you can't have wine without something sweet to follow it after a great meal.  I used some cute Christmas trays with bags and tags. I popped in some different kinds of cookies and my packing was complete. How cute are the little Snoopy figures on the bag and tag? 


Speaking for gift giving,  I'm giving myself a little bit of a break to focus on my health and my family.  I'll be back later in the month to share with you a few bits of news and maybe, just maybe an AWESOME giveaway. ;-)  Be safe and be kind to one another!

Hugs and love~


 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

"Others may have a different opinion or experience with the products listed above. I was provided the products free of charge by Oriental Trading Company and I provided my honest opinion. No other type of compensation was received for this post." 

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...