February 8, 2017

Valentine's Day Card Series Card #3 - TUTORIAL

Hey peeps.  Are you ready for another card and tutorial?  Have you enjoyed the series so far?  Well I hope so.  I'm really in the loving spirit and can't wait to share more with you.  So without further blah, blah, blah let's do this.

I'm still getting my sparkle on with Nuvo glimmer paste but this time I'm making some Hershey kisses.  Well glimmer kisses and they have zero calories. Yeessss!!






Let's see how these beauties came together.  Thank you so much Tina for making this awesome stencil for me.  You're the best!  You can watch the tutorial here on my blog or HERE on Youtube.




See ya back here for soon for the next card and tutorial!  Have a great day!

 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin



No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...