February 10, 2017

Valentine's Day Card Series Card #4 - TUTORIAL

Hey peeps.  Happy FRIDAY.  Today is the final day of this year's Valentine's Day Card Series.  I hope you guys have enjoyed it.  This card is definitely of the busy people.  You know the ones that are so busy we must do things at the last minute. :-)  I used a Recollections Valentine's Day card kit from Michaels, Simons Says Stamp You Matter stamp set and a few embellishments to make this card.

By using just a few supplies I already had in my stamp room this card came together perfectly.  Remember to pull out those stamps and embellishments and use them with these cards kits.  I promise the craft police are not going to come get you.  Card making should be creative and fun.






You can watch the tutorial here on my blog or HERE on Youtube.



 

Thanks for all your comments during this card series.  I truly appreciate it.  You keep me inspired to share more and more.  Have a fabulous weekend and Happy Valentine's Day! 💗
 
 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...