March 6, 2017

FB Stamps - Poises Stamp Set

Hey peeps.  Well for some reason my post didn't go live this morning and I just noticed.  Sorry for the delay.  Here's a card I made using the Posies stamp set from FBStamps. This stamp set was so popular it SOLD OUT!!  Hopefully Fleurette will get it back in stock soon.



I colored up my image with zig markers and used Spectrum nior clear sparkle pen to give it some shimmer and sparkle.  For the water I used glossy accents.  To finish off my card I used some Nuvo drops which I have totally fallen in love with.  And of course Sprinkles had to make it in the photo.  LOL  He loves a good photo bomb.

Okay everyone, I'll see you back here soon!


 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...