March 13, 2017

Steciling with Distress Oxide Inks - Tutorial

Hey peeps.  Happy Monday.  This is my birthday week and I'm ready to start celebrating with my twin.  So in honor of her and all her beauty I thought I would share a pretty card with you today.  I did a quick review over on my YouTube channel sharing the new Distress Oxide inks.  Oh they are so lovely.  Well for today's card I used them again with a gorgeous stencil.


In the video you'll be able to see how this card came together.  To get the ink to react I spritzed it with water on one card and on the other I spritzed it with shimmer spray.  Both of these techniques give off a beautiful result.  This is a very simple technique and can easily be massed produced. 


In the video I used these two dies from Simon Says Stamp.  Unfortunately, the beautiful line die is not longer available.  However, I have linked to another die from My Favorite Things that would work equally as well.  Adding just a few sequins finished off this card nicely. 



Now onto the video.  You can watch the video right here on my blog or you can head on over to Youtube and watch it there.  It's totally up to you. :-)  I've linked all of the products below for your convenience. 


 

Have a fabulous day everyone.  I'll see you back here soon!

 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin



No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...