April 1, 2017

Large Background Stamps Distress Oxide Inks - Tutorial

Hey peeps.  It's the weekend.  I'm here to share a closeup of the card I shared on Youtube earlier in the week.  It's a very simple and fun technique that really packs a punch.  Using a large background stamps and a sentiment die cut you can achieve a very striking card.  I decided to take a photo with this card on black cardstock so you can really see the details.  Pull out those large background stamps and have fun with them.



Using a sentiment die to cut out just a simple sentiment into the panel is all you need with this technique.  Popping it up with fun foam just adds another layer of WOW.



You can achieve this look with any large background stamp and sentiment die combination. If you don't have a background stamp, I have another technique you can try as well.  I shared a post using Colorburst and a sentiment die which also had an amazing result. I've linked to the Colorburst tutorial so you can see that card too.




Have a great rest of your weekend and I'll see you back here soon.


 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...