March 30, 2017

Simon Says Stamp Mix It Up - Tutorial

Hey peeps.  I'm back today with another tutorial.  Have you ever looked at a stamp set and thought umm, that looks like something else?  Well it happened to me with the Artsy Flower Parts stamp set from Simon Says Stamp.  I looked at one of the flowers and said "that looks like a watermelon".  So I went with it and made me a card.  LOL

I paired the Artsy Flower Parts and the Funny Food stamp sets to create a really cute clean and simple card.  With just a little bit of stamping, Copic coloring and a few embellishments I ended up with a quick and easy card that you can totally CASE!  Let's take a peek at the card shall we?


I left a LOT of white space on this card to allow this adorable little watermelon slice to make his debut.  Isn't he just too cute?  This card came together rather quickly and I hope you enjoy the tutorial I have for you.




Let's roll the tutorial.  Remember to think outside the box when using your stamps. Get creative and have fun.  I promise there are no stamp police coming to get you. ;-)  You can watch the video right here on my blog or on my Youtube channel mzdanajoy.


Have a great day everyone.  See you back here soon!

 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin


No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...