July 26, 2017

Double Stenciling With Distress Oxide Inks TUTORIAL

Hey peeps.  Happy hump day!  I'm back sharing a quick tutorial using some of the new distress oxide inks.  Oh be still my heart I love these colors so much. I tried a little bit of a different technique and did some double stenciling today.  Just make sure you use two stencils and one pattern must be smaller than the other.


You can use any two color you like however one must be darker than the other.  Let me show you what I mean in the tutorial. You can also check out other backgrounds I've made for cards HERE.


So grab yourself a cup of your favorite beverage and relax.  You can watch the video here or over at my Youtube channel mzdanajoy.  I've linked the products below for easy shopping.




That's a wrap for today everyone.  Have a great day and I'll see you back here soon.


 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...