September 14, 2017

My Favorite Things Blessed Inlay Card - Tutorial

Hey peeps. I hope everyone is having a blessed day.  We are safe and sound in our home.  We didn't have any damage (thank you Jesus) and we have everything back in order.  I can't thank you guys enough for the well wishes and prayers.  It was a scary time and my nerves were a wreck.  My heart is so heavy for the families that have lost loved ones during this hurricane.  I continue to pray for the families that have lost their homes, businesses and cherished memories.  If you can, please donate to a charity of your choice to help support the people affected by this horrible hurricane.

Today I'm back with a card and tutorial sharing how blessed I am to have made it through this storm.  This die cut came in the day before the hurricane hit.  My Favorite Things is also located here in Florida and it's so fitting that this blessed die came in a day before we locked ourselves up in our house to wait out the hurricane.





This card here is not in the tutorial however I wanted to share with you that you can get two cards out of one technique.


You can watch the tutorial here or on my Youtube channel mzdanajoy.  Here's a tutorial using Color Burst and one with a stencil where I used the same technique to make a similar card. I hope you enjoy and make sure to leave a comment below.  All supplies are listed below.




 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...