June 7, 2018

Honeybee Stamps Shine On - Well Is There Any Other Way?

Hey peeps.  I've missed everyone.  My hubby and I are back from our anniversary cruise and I'm still in vacation mode.  Well my body is.  Once I got off the ship I started to have vertigo issues.  I felt like I was still on the water just rocking away to the feel of the ocean...ON LAND!! 😩 I don't remember experiencing that the last time I was on a ship but this time boy oh boy!!!  Let's just say walking around and sleeping have been tough.  Anyway, I'm getting back to my crafty self and wanted to share a few quick cards with you today. I'm made some cards using the Honeybee Stamps Shine On stamp set.  I mean is there any other way to sparkle and shine without a good manicure?  ðŸ˜‚

I used some of the InkOn3 fade out ink to do some watercoloring on some of the nail polish bottles and I also used the images with some beautiful flowers from Altenew to do some no-line coloring as well.  And for my last card I stamped it out and colored it with Copic markers and did a really cute background for me card.








As you can tell I'm pretty obsessed with this stamp set.  I've seen so many cards using this stamp set and matching dies.  Just awesome.  I also purchased the large nail polish bottle die and you'll see a card with that one soon.  Okay that's it for today.  I need to get my butt in gear and crank out more cards and a few videos.  Hugs to you guys and I'll see you soon!  ❤️



 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...