June 1, 2018

Technique Tuesday - June Release

Hey peeps.  It's release day over at Technique Tuesday.  I'm sharing with you one of the newest Animal House addition stamps and crafty die cuts I think you are going to love.  The Duck Swan Goose stamp set and the Duck Swan Goose Crafting Dies are the perfect addition to your birthday and friendship cards this year.


For my card I kept it really fun and playful.  I stamped out the goose from the stamp set and colored him with Copic markers.  I then die cut two stitched circles and used mustard seed distress ink on the smaller one to a happy yellow color to it.  Next I stamped my sentiment off centered so it left room for my goose to nestle next to it.



I paired my goose with some fun and bright polka dot paper to complete this adorable birthday card.  This stamp set is FULL of amazing sentiments and two more adorable images...a duck and a swan.






You can piece up the entire June release TODAY in the Technique Tuesday shop.  Have a great day everyone.  See you back here soon!


 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...