July 4, 2018

Happy Independence Day - Just Beclaws

Hey peeps.  Happy 4th of July to all my USA peeps.  I'm enjoying the day hanging with the hubs at Disney World in Orlando.  However before I left I had to make sure I made a card celebrating our independence day. I’m entering my card into the Red, White and/or Blue challenge over at Simon Says Stamp. 

If you saw my Instagram feed I had colored these adorable crabs, umbrella and shell from the My Favorite Things Just Beclaws stamp set during the 30 day Color Challenge last month.  They were all ready to get cozy on a card.  I used some of my favorite Doodlebug Designs Stars & Stripes paper to make my card.  I love this paper so much I have four packs of it.  Unfortunately it is no longer available so now you know why I purchased four packs. LOL This card just makes me happy!!









































Doing a quick and easy layout was a breeze with this fun paper.  I used the wonky stitched rectangle dies from MFT along with some distress oxide inks and the cloud stencil from MFT to make a little scene for my images to sit on.  I stamped the let's celebrate from the Concord & 9th Triple Step Hooray stamp set in blue jay ink from MFT for my greeting.  I also used foam tape to pop everything up on the scene panel.  Lastly I added two little matte enamel dots to finish off my card.



I hope everyone here in the USA has a safe and happy holiday.  If you are traveling please be safe and remember NO DRINKING AND DRIVING!!  Buckle up and have a great rest of your week. I'll see you back here soon!


 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...