July 31, 2018

Technique Tuesday - Sneak Peek Day 2

Hey peeps.  It's Technique Tuesday sneak peek day 2.  If you missed yesterday's sneak peek day 1 you can click and see what I made.  We are just one day away from release day.  Today I'm sharing the Sunny Flowers stamp set and matching Sunny Flowers crafting dies.  I love that each month Technique Tuesday releases some kind of floral image.  They are just so easy to color and make great cards with.  

For my card today I colored the images with my Copic markers and polychromo pencils because I just love how they work so well on floral images.  Once I finished coloring my flowers I used the matching crafting die to cut it out.  To add some texture to my flowers I used dandelion nuvo drops and added it in a dot pattern in the center of my flowers.  I kept my card really simple by using some fresh colored polka dot paper I had in my stash. I used the smile crafting die for my sentiment.  Instead of just keeping the smile all white, I sponged on some twisted citron distress ink to add some color to it. The final touch was some really pretty sequin I also had in my stash.  A few white dashes from my gelly roll pen on some turquoise paper made the perfect banner for my sentiment. 







Okay peeps tomorrow is release day.  Can't wait for you to see what the other design team members have in store for you.  Make sure to swing by the Technique Tuesday blog to take a peek at everything.  Remember, all the links in day's post and yesterday's post go live tomorrow.  I'll see you guys back here tomorrow.


 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...