September 28, 2018

Simon Says Stamp September 2018 Card Kit

Hey peeps.  I have a new tutorial using the Simon Says Stamp October 2018 Card Kit. (unfortunately it's already sold out 😔)  This kit is full of gorgeous products you can use with alcohol inks, foiling or just general stamping.  The SSS October card kit is perfect for fall inspired cards.


So let me show you the card I made today.  I used the three colors of alcohol inks that came in the kit along with the yupo paper.  If you aren't sure what yupo paper is, it's a synthetic plastic paper that allows inks to move freely on the paper to great amazing projects.  I've used alcohol inks in the past several times and you can see my simple alcohol ink background card and my alcohol ink background tutorial by clicking the links.

Using the stamp that came in the kit along with alcohol ink lift off ink (by the way is SOOO cool) I created this amazing card.  Using the inks, ink pad and stamp set you can make so many beautiful cards.








Here's a quick tutorial.  You can watch it here or over at my Youtube channel mzdanajoy.  I did not use affiliate links due to this product being out of stock.  




Thanks for stopping by today.  Make sure to come back tomorrow for sneak peeks of the Technique Tuesday October 2018 release.  See ya then!

 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...