September 25, 2018

Altenew Bountiful Branch

Hey peeps.  I'm back with a quick post.  I purchased the Altenew Bountiful Branch stamp set this month and I've fallen hard for it.  I was a little bit nervous at first to use a layering stamp set but this one is so easy to use and make beautiful cards.  I shared a live broadcast on Periscope putting this card together and the color combinations I used.  I can see it by clicking the link.



These cards were so easy to make and the color variations are limitless.  





I highly suggest you pick up this stamp set for it's ease of use for your holiday cards.  Have a great day everyone.  I'll see you back here soon.





 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...