October 26, 2018

Concord & 9th October Release All Season Turnabout Stamp Set

Hey peeps.  Welcome back to another Concord & 9th October Release post.  Today I'm sharing a few products with you.  First we have the All Seasons Turnabout stamp set.  I paired this along with the Notable Numbers stamps and coordinating die cut to make this card.



For my background I stamped the turnout stamp four times so create this soft background in barely beige ink on fog cardstock.  Next I stamped the happy birthday in caribbean blue on the panel using my Misti to curve my birthday stamp.  I used the Notable Numbers stamps and coordinating die cuts for the 18 which was stamped in cobblestone ink.  The "th" was stamped directly on the card panel. I layered this on light navy cardstock and added some sequin before putting it all on a white card base. I also notched my birthday panel to add interest to the corners.









For my next project I used the new 2019 calendar along with the All Seasons Turnabout to make my decorative January calendar.  I stamped the images in Simon Says Stamp Caribean Blue, Barely Beige and Cobblestone inks.  For a pop of blue I used Catherine Pooler Stone Blue ink.  I used the monthly sentiments and the matching die cut to add the month to my calendar.  





You can see this calendar sitting on a cute easel.  This easel was made with the new easel die from Concord & 9th.  This die is so easy to use to create wonderful and colorful easels.  You can also use it to display cards as I have done in the photos above. 




Thanks for stopping by today and don't forget to head on over to Concord & 9th to see the other beautiful projects that have for you today.  



 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...