November 2, 2018

Concord & 9th October Release Crafty Turnabout Bundle

Hey peeps.  Its my last day guest designing for Concord & 9th.  It has been sure a pleasure working with Angie and the crew.  For today's card I used the new Crafty Turnabout stamp set and coordinating dies.  OMG can I tell you how much I love this stamp set?  It is so super fun to play with and I have a ton of color combos I want to make with it.

For my first card I used shades of green, pink, yellow and orange to keep my card bright and cheerful.






For my second card I chose to go a little cooler with my colors and use gray, orange and two shades of blue.  This stamp set is so easy to use and as you can see it makes amazing cards.







Thanks again to Angie and the gang for giving me the opportunity to join them for a month.  Make sure to head on over to the Concord and 9th blog so you can see what the other guest designers have for you.  Have a great weekend everyone.  


 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...