June 3, 2010

Sofa So Good

Welcome back.  I had a chance to participate in the SCS Ways to Use It Challenge.  For the challenge today you needed to use a piece of furniture on your card.  I have had this SU stamp set called Please Be Seated forever and I don't use it very often.  But today I was able to dust it off and get it inked up.

I paper pieced my pillows and watercolored my couch in Pink Pirquette.  I watercolored the legs of my couch in Chocolate Chip.  I went through my scrap bin and found this SU paper.  For the life of my I can't remember the name of it.  I Cuttlebugged my Pink Pirquette paper and layered it all on Kiwi Kiss.  And of course I used my white Sharpie paint pen to add some little dots.

Thanks for stopping by today.  See ya back real soon.

Hugs~




Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...