June 2, 2010

WIW Sketch

It's What If Wednesday!!!  It's sketch time everyone. I can't believe it's the middle of the week already.  Wendy's featured sketch today is a pretty simple one.  I'm just getting back to blogland and I'm glad that I had the tools right at my fingertips for the sketch.

My main image is from Repeat Impressions and is called Morning Glories (2629-H)  I love this flower because the possibilities are endless.  The sentiment is also from Repeat Impressions (8622).  This sentiment sheet is just awesome.  If you haven't purchased this unmounted sheet, what are you waiting for?

I stamped my morning glories with black Memento ink and colored them with R22 and R24 Copic Markers.  The leaves where colored with SU Kiwi Kiss.  I then stamped my sentiment in Stazon Timber Brown.   I sponged around both the flowers and the sentiment with SU Barely Banana.  I ran my R22 Copic marker around the edges of my sentiment.  Mounted my flowers on a larger scalloped circle in Kiwi Kiss. Layered the entire thing on Basic Grey Porcelain Collection paper backed by a piece of dark brown Bazzill paper and SU Whisper White. There you have it!  Another wonderful sketch completed.

The other Rock Stars are going to wow you with their cards this week.  Don't forget to stop by their blogs:


 Also, you can upload your creation over at The House That Stamps Built. We would love to see what inspiration you have with this sketch.  See ya back here soon.  Take care for now.

Hugs~


9 comments:

  1. Great card! I love those flowers too! So glad you are back and feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That paper is some of my FAVORITE; what a beautiful card. Your coloring is fabulous and I love the colorful brads - just so pretty and delicate!!

    Hope you are feeling much better and got some much deserved rest!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, Dana! Love the colors, and those flowers are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, Dana!! The background paper works fabulously with the image you used! Fantastic job on the sketch.

    Hope you will have a plenty of rest, girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dana this is so beautiful! I am so glad you are feeling better and able to play!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, Dana! Love that image and you have paired it perfectly with the Porcelain paper. Glad you are home and hopefully feeling MUCH better!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! You've colored the Morning Glories so pretty and I love your papers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great detailing on a pretty card. (the two toned ribbon and the white dots on the scallops.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty!
    Great work with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...