June 3, 2010

Sofa So Good

Welcome back.  I had a chance to participate in the SCS Ways to Use It Challenge.  For the challenge today you needed to use a piece of furniture on your card.  I have had this SU stamp set called Please Be Seated forever and I don't use it very often.  But today I was able to dust it off and get it inked up.

I paper pieced my pillows and watercolored my couch in Pink Pirquette.  I watercolored the legs of my couch in Chocolate Chip.  I went through my scrap bin and found this SU paper.  For the life of my I can't remember the name of it.  I Cuttlebugged my Pink Pirquette paper and layered it all on Kiwi Kiss.  And of course I used my white Sharpie paint pen to add some little dots.

Thanks for stopping by today.  See ya back real soon.

Hugs~




1 comment:

  1. Such a cute card!
    So happy that you're out of the hospital and back to your fabulous card making!

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...