June 4, 2010

A Father Is

Happy Friday everyone.  I'm so glad this week is over.  I'm featuring my card for today's Free 4 All Friday over at SCS.  I didn't want to fall behind on getting my Father's Day cards done and today's challenge was perfect for me to get started.

I'm using my Divi Divi Tree and A Father Is stamps from Repeat Impressions. I masked off my tree and sponged on the grass (SU Old Olive and Always Artichoke) and sky (Bashful Blue).  I found this paper pack this week at Hobby Lobby called Planes and Trains by GCD Sutdios.  What I love about this DP is has a masculine feel to the paper and is not a kiddie pack like the name would lead you to believe.  I embossed the light blue paper with my woodgrain embossing folder. All the layered paper is Bazzill paper.  I really think my husband is going to love this card. 

I hope you enjoyed your visit today.  Make sure to stop back by on Monday for the Repeat Impressions Stamp of the Week.  Have a wonderful weekend everyone.

Hugs~



5 comments:

  1. Dana this is so awesome! I love all the patterns, your layers are just perfect for that image. I hope you are doing well my friend! I wish you and yours a wonderful and relaxing weekend. ;) Happy crafting!!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dana! This card looks fantastic!
    I actually just ordered that stamp too! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Apparently you don't have the same problem I have making cards for guys! LOL!! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great guy card - perfect for father's day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dana, This card is gorgeous! I love the sketch you used and the different layers. You created a great scene with that tree too!

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...